5 Best Nude Drugstore Lipsticks
Flashy, bold lipsticks have their spot in our vanities. However, when in a hurry and could even barely decide on the colour to slap on, it’s the trusty nude lippies we reach out for. Some of the classic favourites can run as high as $60 a tube, but with these easy-to-find picks, rest assured you’ll find the perfect neutral for a very affordable drugstore price.
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Colour in Bare It All. The price may be cheap, but not the product itself. Beauty gurus swore by this product for having high-quality formulation and pigmentation for such a low price. If you’re someone with fair to medium complexion and looking for the perfect nude that’s highly pigmented, creamy yet gives off a matte finish, and is incredibly long-wearing, go for Wet n Wild’s Bare It All.
- Maybelline Colour Sensational The Mattes Lip Colour in Daringly Nude. Definitely the kind of nude that goes the extra mile. It’s the nude with balanced tones that flatters almost any complexion. Plus, its creamy texture and hydrating formula aids in disguising chapped lips.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Kate Moss Collection in 014. This lipstick is Kate Moss-approved for a reason. Not only does it have a smooth and pigmented formulation, it also has that perfect mauve-nude shade perfect for those who are looking for neutral lippies with a hint of rosiness to it—simply the “my lips but better” lipstick.
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash. While its name doesn’t conjure flattering images, this lipstick can actually fulfil your need for a slightly deeper-toned nude puckers. With its brownish pink shade that looks great on medium to dark skin tones, we promise that there’s nothing remotely trashy about this lipstick.
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Magnolia. Got fair skin? Then this pinkish beige lipstick is the choice to make. Not only does it have great formulation, it also provides the answer to getting that au naturel look without looking too washed out or ghostly.
With this selection of neutral shades, nude lippies will surely become a staple product in your daily beauty arsenal.