Almost all Singaporeans dream of having a car. There are others who realized their dreams while there are others who are still looking for a specific car. Owning a car entails responsibility. You have to be knowledgeable and well-versed when you are dealing with cars. If in this case you are still looking for a specific car, let this article guide you in making a good choice.
Whether you are looking for luxury cars or sports utility vehicles, there are many brands that you can choose from. After all, the market out there is vast. You will surely find what you are looking for in time. Here are some cars for Singaporeans from A to J:
- Aston Martin: Aston Martin is a British manufacturer of luxury sports car. This is the brand of choice of James Bond. This year, the company offers Rapide S model and Vanquish. According to reports, Rapide S is worth $938,000 without COE (Certificate of Entitlement). Rapid S offers power with its 552bhp. Vanquish is worth $1,580,000 without COE. Vanquish boasts of its 568bhp V12 engine.
- Audi: Audi have a busy year because they have at least six models debuting. The models include A1, A6 and A7 Sportback as well as Q3, TT Coupe and the TT Roadster. There are no prices yet.
- Bentley: Who will miss Bentley? Bentley will treat you with their new models this 2015. It will offer Continental GT3-R which will be released in the middle of 2015. It is worth $1,200,000 without COE. There is also the Mulsanne Speed. The price for this model is not yet released.
- BMW: BMW will only release the 2 series convertible in the middle of the year. There is no price yet. If you do not consider the convertible, you can consider their M brands (X5M and X6M).
- Ferrari: There is only one Ferrari model to be launched here in Singapore – Speciale A. A stands for “Aperta” which means open in Italian. This is a drop-top version of the famous 458.
- Jaguar: Watch out for a new Jaguar this year. Jaguar launched this model in 2014 Paris Motor Show. The price is not yet released but it will definitely be available in the last quarter of the year. According to the manufacturer, this is the lightest in its class. It boasts of 340bhp.
If you want to know more about cars, you can catch the CarBuyer’s January issue. This is out on the newsstands near you.